Welcome to an article on how to install Nintex Workflows on SharePoint 2013 and Office 365. It’s important we know how to install Nintex workflows on our site so we don’t have to reach out to the infrastructure team for this.
Let’s see how we can do it.
- Click on the Settings Gear on the right corner of your site.
- Click on ‘Add an app’.
- You will be directed to apps page. Click on SharePoint Store which you will find on left side of your site.
- Welcome to the SharePoint Store.
- Choose the app “Nintex Workflow for Office 365” and click on it.
- It’s a free app, click on ADD IT.
- Once you add, It will show up on your Site Contents.
- If you want to create site workflows, directly click on it and start your development.
- If you want to create list workflows, Go to your respective list and find it on the ribbon as per the screen below.
Here we saw today how to install Nintex Workflows on SharePoint 2013 and Office 365. Keep reading and keep learning.