Welcome to an article on how to retrieve license plans in SharePoint Online and Office 365 using Nintex Workflows.This article will display the action “Office 365 retrieve license plans” and how to use while developing the workflow.
This action assists you to retrieve your current license plans of Nintex using workflow. Let’s see the implementation of this functionality.
- Create a list, Dev Testing.
- Click on the List tab on the Top ribbon and click on Nintex Workflow.
- You will see the following screen, to create a new workflow.
- Click on “Create new workflow”.
- You will come to the design phase of the Nintex workflows.
- Add the action, “Office 365 retrieve license plans” either by right clicks on the workflow or by dragging and dropping from the left toolbox.
- Now let’s configure it.
- When you double click on the action the following screen opens up.
- Username and domain: Provide the username and domain of the user who is the admin who can initiate the workflow.
- Password: Specify the password.
- License Plan: Select a variable which will store the plan details of the license.
• Now we have configured our workflow, let’s go and publish it to use it.
• Click on Publish on the left corner of the ribbon of Nintex Designer.
• You will see the screen below.
- Give your workflow a name.
- Choose your task list where it should store the tasks, It will be Workflow Tasks by default.
- Choose your history list where it should store the history logs, It will be Workflow History by default.
- Start Options:
a. You can either start your workflow manually.
b. Or you can start your workflow automatically when an item is created.
c. Or you can start your workflow automatically when an item is modified.
- Click on Publish.
- Your workflow will get published.
So in this article we saw an article on how to retrieve license plans in SharePoint Online and Office 365 using Nintex Workflows. This action will help us to retrieve the license plan of the Nintex tool through the execution of the workflow..We will see more new articles on the actions of Nintex Workflows in the other parts of the article. Till then, keep learning.
One thought on “Office 365 Retrieve License Plans In SharePoint Online And Office 365 Using Nintex Workflows”
Pingback: Office 365 Retrieve License Plans In SharePoint Online And Office 365 Using Nintex Workflows | SharePoint World by Manpreet