Welcome to an article on how to send invitations on Yammer through SharePoint Online and Office 365 using Nintex Workflows. This article will display the action “Yammer send invitation” and how to use it while developing the workflow.
This action assists sending invitations on Yammer through Nintex workflows. Let’s see the implementation of this functionality.
- Create a list, Dev Testing.
- Click on the List tab on the Top ribbon and click on Nintex Workflow.
- You will see the following screen, to create a new workflow.
- Click on “Create new workflow”.
- You will come to the design phase of the Nintex workflows.
- Add the action, “Yammer send invitation” either by right clicks on the workflow or by dragging and dropping from the left toolbox.
- Now let’s configure it.
- When you double click on the action the following screen opens up.
- Authorizing user: Specify the user id for yammer of the user who has admin rights send invites.
- Users to invite: Provide the email address of the users whom you want to send invites.
- Invite successful: Select a variable to store the messages of invites being sent successful.
- Now we have configured our workflow, let’s go and publish it to use it.
- Click on Publish on the left corner of the ribbon of Nintex Designer.
- You will see the screen below.
- Give your workflow a name.
- Choose your task list where it should store the tasks, It will be Workflow Tasks by default.
- Choose your history list where it should store the history logs, It will be Workflow History by default.
- Start Options:
a.You can either start your workflow manually.
b. Or you can start your workflow automatically when an item is created.
c. Or you can start your workflow automatically when an item is modified.
- Click on Publish.
- Your workflow will get published.
So in this article we saw how to send invitations from Yammer through SharePoint Online and Office 365 using Nintex Workflows. This action helps to send invitations on Yammer to various email ids. We will see more new articles on the actions of Nintex Workflows in the other parts of the article. Until then, keep learning.
One thought on “Yammer: Send Invitations In SharePoint Online And Office 365 Using Nintex Workflows”
Pingback: Yammer: Send Invitations In SharePoint Online And Office 365 Using Nintex Workflows | SharePoint World by Manpreet